We strive to improve and sustain the quality of life in Billerica, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Our specific objectives are
- To offer assistance to people located in the Billerica community with temporary food and personal items as needed to help alleviate hunger and poverty.
- To acquire food, miscellaneous items and funds needed to operate a food pantry.
- To operate a food pantry where all clients are treated with dignity and respect and where all clients are allowed a choice of food items they receive.
- To offer an open to the public feeding program policy, which includes all populations without regard to gender, race, color, ethnicity, age, nationality, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, income, disability, or health status. No population group is excluded from receiving services upon first request or repeat visits to the food pantry.
- To undertake fundraising and community building activities such as: food to home bound residents of Billerica.
- To undertake fundraising and community building activities such as: food drives and benefit events.
- To purchase or receive food from regional Massachusetts food banks.